Site Best Viewed at 1024 X 768 Screen Resolution
Waves up to 6 and 10 ft (Winter); 2-6 ft (Summer) Daily Surf Report - Tel: Troggs 0839 337770
Main Surfing Beaches are:
- Portrush: West Strand , East Strand and White Rocks
- Portballintrae: Bay to the East of Portballintrae
- Portstewart: The Strand
- Castlerock: East off Castlerock Beach
- Surf Boards for Hire from:
- Woodies, Portrush. Tel: (028) 7082 3273
- Troggs, Portrush. Tel: (028) 7082 5476
- Troggs, Portstewart. Tel: (028) 7083 3361
- Ocean Warrior, Portstewart: Tel: (028) 7083 6500
Harbours at Portrush, Portstewart and Portballintrae.
Portrush Harbour Tel: (028) 7082 2307. Prior booking with Harbour Master essential.
Limited visitors' berths at Coleraine Marina. Tel: (028) 7034 4768
Coleraine Leisure Centre - 25m indoor pool and minor pool with 2 slides Tel: (028) 7035 6432
The Dunluce Centre
- Turbo Tours - a 'virtual reality' cinema
- Earthquest - an inter-active display of local wildlife
- Myths & legends - a multi-media show of local history
- Viewing Tower - panoramic views of the coast
- Touring information and leaflets
More damp and demure than wet 'n' wild, but fun. Houses two eighty metre water slides, water canons, water playground , whirlpools and bubble lounger with saunas, sunbeds and jacuzzis for adults.
Barry's Amusement Park Portrush
All the fun of the fair, folks! White-knuckle rides and candyfloss in Northern Ireland 's answer to Alton Towers . Barry's recently unveiled Big Dipper, the largest in Ireland, takes pride of place amongst the white-knuckle rides, while across the road Fantasy Island is an indoor adventure playground for younger children.